St Davids Cathedral welcomes visitors all year round. Please see the information below to plan your visit.
09:00 to 17:30*
* During winter the Cathedral will close at 16:00 if there is no Choral Evensong.
Admission to the cathedral is free
See our Support Us page, or consider donating during your visit to help us keep the cathedral open.
Sut i ddod o hyd i ni
St Davids Cathedral welcomes all visitors. Existing accessibility provisions include:
- A wheelchair available for general use within the cathedral, located in the South Porch.
- A toilet suitable for disabled visitors, located in the South Cloister.
- A loop system in the Nave and the Quire.
- Disabled parking spaces (please contact us if you require parking assistance).
We would be very happy to discuss any further accessibility requirements - please contact the Deanery Office on 01437 720202 or email email@example.com.
Photography within the Cathedral is free of charge when using a hand-held camera for non-professional purposes.
A charge of £10 is applicable if you wish to use a tripod. Photography for professional purposes is also subject to charge. In both cases, permission in writing must be obtained before undertaking the photography. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
No photography is allowed in the Cathedral Library.
Siopau Eglwys Gadeiriol
There are two options for gifts and souvenirs available at the cathedral.
- The Cathedral Bookshop at the west end of the nave stocks a wide range of books, music and gifts.
- The Domus Giftshop specialising in Welsh and Celtic crafts and books is located adjacent to the cathedral, across the river.